Want to maximize your next webinar’s impact? You have to show people you know what you’re doing.
That means confidence. Not overbearing confidence, of course. Just knowing that you are the right person to help the people in your audience.
Here’s 5 tips for making sure your audience knows you are the Expert!
- Believe in your own product. Don’t sell it if it isn’t great.
- Rehearse your presentaion. Not to the point of being robotic, but make sure you aren’t reading off your slides.
- Meditate before the event on how much you will be helping people.
- Ask some questions and answer some questions from your audience before the presentation gets started, to get into a natural flow.
- Don’t look at the attendance. Present as if whoever’s there, is important. The number does not matter.
Want to launch your first webinar? Check out http://joedaniel.com/launch to sign up for my Live, Free Webinar that’s coming up!