What’s the secret? What are the real tools of the trade for profitable webinars?
Not much, really. Some hosting, a cheap mic and an internet connection.
You could do this thing for practically nothing. At least when you get started.
But when you get rolling, there are a few more tools you can add. The toolbox gets a little bigger when you start to really focus on webinars.
In this episode, I’ll tell you 8 tools (more really, but that’s OK) that I’m using for my webinars right now, including…
- WebinarJam for hosting larger, free web clinics
- GoToWebinar for hosting private, paid webinars
- PowerPoint for… well, powerpoints.
- Infusionsoft for all of my shopping cart and mailing list needs
- Logitech USB Headset for a microphone, because nothing else works here since the aliens came
- Bamboo Tablet for drawing diagrams (particularly in football webinars)
- Facebook for my advertising… and my thoughts on some other platforms
- LeadPages to handle my opt-in pages. I should have mentioned, I use it for my sales pages as well!
Are these all the tools that I recommend for you? Probably not. Depending on where your business is, and how many alien invasions your house has had, there are probably better tools.
You can find out exactly what I think you need to have to when you download my 5 Must-Have Tools for Creating Webinars (it was what I was using, at time time).
You’re also going to get a T.M.I. re-cap of one of my most recent webinars. It’s not the 6-figure blowout you hear from the top gurus, sorry. But it’s a pretty good profit for a few hours of work!
I really want to hear your feedback. What tools did I leave out? Which tools seem a little intimidating to you? Leave a comment below!